WordPress is the most popular content management system (CMS) in the world, powering over 40% of all websites. It’s a powerful and flexible platform that can be used to create any type of website, from a simple blog to a complex e-commerce store.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to create a professional website with WordPress. You’ll learn how to install WordPress, choose a theme, add content, and customize your website’s design. You’ll also learn how to use WordPress plugins to add additional features and functionality to your website.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to create a beautiful, professional website that you can be proud of.
What you’ll learn
- How to install WordPress
- How to choose a theme
- How to add content to your website
- How to customize your website’s design
- How to use WordPress plugins
- How to secure your website
- How to promote your website
Who this course is for
- This course is for anyone who wants to create a website with WordPress. No prior experience with WordPress is required.
What you’ll need
- A computer with an internet connection
- A domain name and hosting account
- Introduction to WordPress
- Installing WordPress
- Choosing a theme
- Adding content to your website
- Customizing your website’s design
- Using WordPress plugins
- Securing your website
- Promoting your website
Benefits of taking this course
- Learn how to create a professional website with WordPress
- Gain the skills you need to start your own website business
- Improve your job prospects
- Expand your knowledge of web development
What Will You Learn?
- •How to install WordPress
- •How to choose a theme
- •How to add content to your website
- •How to customize your website's design
- •How to use WordPress plugins
- •How to secure your website
- •How to promote your website